when you go to work you should
1. On your notebook you should write down Patient’s
- Emergency Contact
- Primary Care Doctor’s information
- Golden Touch Number (212) 920-8188
2. Bring your work ID, notebook and wear uniforms when you go to work.
3. Starting Jan 1, 2021, government and insurance company required all home health aides to use electronic verification visit. Please reach out to our staff, we will give you step by step instructions.
4. Remember Golden Touch phone number: 212-920-8188. For emergency Contact us immediately. If EMT arrived at patient’s house for any incident, you should call us. Do not stay at patient’s house or if patient request you to accompany them to hospital, you need to contact us and get approval before doing so.